Pan Fried Chicken with Cajun Spice
- 2 large fresh chicken breast – skinned and butterflied
- 1 Fresh chilli large - sliced
- 1 fresh ginger (2cm cube) - crushed
- 1 clove fresh garlic - crushed
- 2 spring onions - sliced
- 1 large onion - sliced
- 20 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Cajun spice mix
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar or lemon juice
- Chop and prepare all vegetables then place in a large bowl, once completed place to one side
- Place frying pan on high heat and add drizzle of vegetable oil into the sauce pan then add garlic, ginger, onion and chilli. Leave for 2 minutes make sure the oil is piping hot before sealing the chicken. Make sure that you don’t burn the chicken, fry for one minute each side then reduce the heat of the pan.
- Add the soy sauce, honey, cajun spice, lemon juice. Cook for a further 4 minutes medium heat on each side. Once finished cover with spring onions and serve.
Recipe followed should take 20 minutes to prepare and cook.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.