2 teaspoons Yeast
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
300g Wholemeal Flour
Without Bread maker
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- Add the water slowly and keep mixing until dough is formed
- Kneed the dough for 3-6 minutes, once you have worked the dough place on baking tray or in a loaf tin
- Place the dough somewhere humid, cover with wet towel and leave for 30-40 minutes for bread mix to prove
- Preheat oven on 170 c, Once the bread has risen double it's size, place the bread into the hot oven. Allow to cook for 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven then place on cooling rack.
With bread maker - please place all the ingredients in the maker and set for 3 hour setting.