- 4 large handfuls mixed lettuce leaves
- 250 g halloumi cheese, cut into 8 pieces
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 14 spears asparagus, trimmed
- Handful of Olives mixed
- 2 Red onions finely diced
- Handful of Cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
Place the pan on medium heat. Add the 3 tbsp olive oil and garlic into the pan, brown the garlic a little then add the asparagus spears cook for 3 minutes then add balsamic vinger & sugar then reduce for a further 3 minutes. Remove the asparagus and place to one side. Keep the balsamic reduction from the pan for salad dressing.
Taking a frying pan and drissel the olive oil into the pan. Bring to the heat then place halloumi in hot pan a cook for 2 minutes per side.
Place all the ingredients into a bowl then mix the balsamic reduction through the salad and vegetables. Add salt and pepper for taste then serve with asparagus and halloumi on top of salad.