Skip to content
Hummus Indian Spiced Recipe
- 2 tins of canned cooked chick peas
- 1/4 cup raw sesame seeds
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed and peeled
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 Tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground garam masala
- Salt and pepper
- Place all ingredients into a large beaker; chick peas, sesame seeds, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, paprika, garam masala and cumin into the blender.
- Blend together until thick paste texture is achieved. Taste for seasoning add more if needed.