Roast Vegetable Frittata
Frittata is a popular Greek dish and an ideal light lunch option great served with salad. The frittata is a high protein meal and for this recipe I have used seasonal vegetables. The recipe followed is ideal serving for 1-2 persons.
- 2 large red onions diced
- 2 capsicum diced
- 3 mushrooms diced
- 1 garlic clove peeled and sliced
- 1 courgette diced
- 1 carrot diced
- 1 Broccoli floret diced
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
- pinch Salt and Pepper
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 6 free range eggs
- 100g grated cheddar cheese
- Take all the vegetables , wash and prepare them into medium sized cubes then place on baking tray and cover with olive oil, mixed herbs and seasoning
- bake for 15 minutes on 170 c, take out
- Using a sandwich tin, lightly grease the sides of the tin, add the vegetables to the tin then add the beaten egg mixture to the tin. Then cover with the grated cheese and place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes on 180c
- Once time has reached remove from the oven and serve hot or cold if needed with side salad.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.