Vegetable Tortilla Quiche Recipe
- 1 Tortilla wrap 12''
- 5 large Free range eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 floret broccoli de stalked and chopped
- 1 Red onion diced finely
- 1 Red pepper diced
- 100g Mushrooms sliced
1. Turn on the oven gas mark 5 , 190°C or 375°F. Place the tortilla wrap a round non stick baking tin, push around the edges gently making sure that you don't break the tortilla.
2. Add the prepared vegetables into the tortilla base. Then mix your eggs beat until all eggs are broken, then add a little seasoning (salt and pepper)
3. Once all the egg filling is ready pour the mixture in the base of the tortilla with the vegetables, cover with cheese and then place the quiche into the oven on gas mark 5 ,190°C or 375°F and cook for 35 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and leave rest for 5 minutes, this will allow the quiche to set.