- 200 ml Greek Light Yoghurt
- 50 ml Organic Semi Skimmed Milk
- Handful fresh raspberries
- Handful fresh blackberries
- NTX Performance protein powder 2 tbsp
- Place together in a large jug or bowl
- Blender together and the smoothie is ready in a matter of minutes
- This smoothie is ideal for a power boost post workout.
Making the berry breakfast smoothie.You need a hand blender for this recipe, the smoothie is very easy to make just place all the ingredients into a jug and blend. They deliver the nutrients faster and are great for our body regeneration process. Smoothies help the lock away all the effort from training, after a hard session you need to replenish fuel, activate anabolism and rehydrate. You can achieve this all in one smoothie.
- Tags: diet, healthy, Healthy Recipes, Healthy snacks, Kids health, protein, Session, weight loss, workout