Healthy Mixed Fruit High Energy Smoothie Recipe
Pineapple is a good source of magnesium, as well as containing significant amounts of vitamin C and Vitamin B1, pineapple contains high fructose sugars so its great for energy.
Oranges and bananas are a valuable source of potassium, vitamin B6 and high in vitamin C.
Watermelon consists mostly of water 92%, its great for summer smoothies. It also contains a high source of vitamin C , the seeds are a high source of protein and good essential fats.
The ingredients are easy to find and not to expensive, the recipe given for three servings .
- 1 Banana , 78kcal
- 1/4 Ripe pineapple , 70kcal
- 1 Cup Ice
- 150 ml Apple Juice
- 1 Table Spoon honey, 120Kcal
- 150 ml milk (normal or soya), 78kcal
- 1/4 water melon
- 1 large Orange use segments
- First rinse all fruit, Take the pineapple skin off cut into small cubes , peel the orange and segment. Peel the banana and cut into large pieces and cut the outer part of the watermelon and slice leave the seeds inside.
- Place ice then Banana & pineapple,orange segments and watermelon into blender
- add apple juice, honey and milk.
- Blend until smooth
- Place into glass and serve
Its best to consume the smoothie within 10 minutes otherwise the mixture of ingredients will absorb each other.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.