Warm up and cool down properly
Warming up and cooling down are equally important whenever you exercise, but if you want to give yourself the best chance of getting through this period then make it mandatory!
- Increased muscle temperature for optimal flexibility and efficiency.
- Dilates the blood vessels supplying the muscles with a greater volume of oxygen and nutrients
- minimise stress on your heart
- Reduce muscle soreness
- Increase synovial fluid around the joints aiding in protecting those knees and shoulders
- Helps to mentally prepare for task ahead
Warming up before any sport or a workout is crucial to aid prevention of injury and preparing your body
- Promotes a gradual recovery of pre-exercise heart rate and blood pressure.
- Flushes toxins such as lactic acid out of muscles
- Muscles are warm so stretching can help reduce lactic build up
- Reduction in muscle stiffness, soreness and cramp
- Reduces blood pooling
- Reflection - offers time to return your mind to a relaxed state
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.