Suspension Training Bicep Curl
1) Stand feet hip width apart, holding the handles with a full grip. Lean back for straps to take your bodyweight, keep your back and legs in a straight line throughout, arms shoulder width and fully extended.
2) Keeping hands in the same position pull the hands toward the body, pause and release. Focus on contracting the bicep.
- Palms facing toward you (underhand) bicep curl
- Palms facing the away from you (overhand) reverse curl
- Palms facing together (neutral) hammer curl
- adjusting the angle of your body with vary the difficulty
- body at a 10 degree angle with floor (easy) body at 45 degrees (intermediate) body almost parallel with ground (hard)
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.