1) Stand feet hip width apart, holding the handles with a full grip. Lean back for straps to take your bodyweight, keep your back and legs in a straight line throughout, arms shoulder width and fully extended.
2) Keeping hands in the same position pull the hands toward the body, pause and release. Focus on contracting the bicep.
- Palms facing toward you (underhand) bicep curl
- Palms facing the away from you (overhand) reverse curl
- Palms facing together (neutral) hammer curl
- adjusting the angle of your body with vary the difficulty
- body at a 10 degree angle with floor (easy) body at 45 degrees (intermediate) body almost parallel with ground (hard)