3 Best Resistance band chest exercises
These resistance band chest exercises will help you develop your pectoral muscles and increase powder, resistance band training not only strengthen your muscles, but also help your joints, ligaments and tendons.
Resistance band training Incorporates easily into your training routine will give you a combination of flexibility and strength during workouts. As resistance bands as non weight bearing the ability to train in different angles enabling you to focus more depth at specific muscle groups.
When training you want to get all the results you’ve been hard working for, these chest resistance band exercises can help you develop faster with body toning, strength increase and muscular conditioning.
FORWARD CHEST PRESS
1.Hold on the handles with overhand grip. Position yourself in lunge stance help maintain balance your back should be facing the door.
2. Start position hands side of shoulders bent elbows. Push hands forward extending arms forwards, when straighten position is reached hold for 1 second and slowly return to start position.
FORWARD CHEST FLY
1. Hold on the handles with overhand grip. Position yourself in lunge stance help maintain balance your back should be facing the door.
2. Hold your hands stretched either side of the shoulders. Keep arms straighten throughout exercise.
3. Push hands forward and bringing palms together, when straighten position is reached hold for 1 second and slowly return to start position.
PRESS UPS RESISTANCE BAND
1.Lay on the floor place hands shoulder width apart , feet together resting on toes. Forming a straight line with your body parallel to the floor. Place each end of the band underneath each hand.
2. Lower your body towards the floor maintaining a good controlled movement bending at the elbow.
3. When you get 1-2 inches reach from the floor return to start position by straighten arms.
Training tip, with resistance band training often it is not the best idea to use the heaviest weighted band the key to building muscle and strength is with technique and form.
Using form will give you the best results building better strength, performance and power for long term muscle whilst reducing risks of injury.
Training with a lower weight resistance band can feel too easy, when you have a lower weight band its easy just to pump out the reps in the shortest time and not feel the benefits. Slow down and contract the muscle when completing a rep, this is the answer to building blocks of structure of muscle.
By slowing down the exercise you will increase balance and control of the muscle during the movement which has enormous benefits for the muscular system whilst also increasing your strength.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.