Smoothie recipe strawberry, peach and melon
Smoothies after workouts are a must!
Smoothies can help your muscles replenish faster. Helping you keep all the gains from your hard session.
The preparation time is minimal.
The ingredients are easy to find and inexpensive, the recipe given for 1-2 servings .
- 1/2 Rock melon - peeled and diced
- 2 Large frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1 Peach cored and chopped
- 50 ml milk (normal or soya)
- 200ml natural yogurt
- First rinse all fruit, then slice into large pieces.
- Place all ingredients into large jug and into blend until smooth.
- Place into glass and serve.
Best to drink the smoothie within 10 minutes !
If you leave the smoothie longer the mixture of vitamins and minerals will normally absorb each other, leaving you with less healthy goodness.
I like to use frozen fruit for a super cool refreshing smoothie.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.