- 2 Cups Rice long grain
- 2 Garlic cloves – crushed and chopped
- 2 free range eggs (optional)
- 1 Carrot – peeled and diced
- 1 Red pepper – diced
- 1 Onion – peeled and diced
- 3 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp Soy sauce
- Handful coriander chopped fresh
- Cook 2 cups of rice in 4 cups of water, drain rice - 8-10 minutes as directed on packaging - Prepare vegetables whilst rice is cooking. Using a large frying pan or a wok is the ideal way to cook stir fried rice with vegetables.
- Add a 1/4 cup of vegetable or rapeseed oil to pan. Place pan on med heat, allow the pan to get piping hot before adding the garlic onions and vegetables
- Fry for 3 minutes on medium heat, keep on the move. Then add lemon juice and soya source, 1 tbsp of sugar with a pinch salt and pepper. Make sure the vegetables don’t burn..
- Add the rice and fry for 4-5 minutes making sure that you heat the rice throughly before serving. Add fresh herbs at the end making sure you get all the taste.