Asian Stir Fry Rice with Vegetables
- 2 Cups Rice long grain
- 2 Garlic cloves – crushed and chopped
- 2 free range eggs (optional)
- 1 Carrot – peeled and diced
- 1 Red pepper – diced
- 1 Onion – peeled and diced
- 3 Tbsp Lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp Soy sauce
- Handful coriander chopped fresh
- Cook 2 cups of rice in 4 cups of water, drain rice - 8-10 minutes as directed on packaging - Prepare vegetables whilst rice is cooking. Using a large frying pan or a wok is the ideal way to cook stir fried rice with vegetables.
- Add a 1/4 cup of vegetable or rapeseed oil to pan. Place pan on med heat, allow the pan to get piping hot before adding the garlic onions and vegetables
- Fry for 3 minutes on medium heat, keep on the move. Then add lemon juice and soya source, 1 tbsp of sugar with a pinch salt and pepper. Make sure the vegetables don’t burn..
- Add the rice and fry for 4-5 minutes making sure that you heat the rice throughly before serving. Add fresh herbs at the end making sure you get all the taste.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.