- 1kg Blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 litre Water
- 500g Caster sugar
- clean blackberries if fresh, place water in sauce pan and dissolve sugar in water
- place on hob, medium heat
- add blackberries and bring to boil
- remove from heat and allow to cool,
- when cool strain into container and place in freezer
- remove every 4 minutes and whisk to break ice, do this until the mixture forms smooth ice texture.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.