Low carb recipe seared chicken with Asian mixed bean salad.
Pan fried chicken steak with Asian mixed bean salad.
Often it can be hard creating new low carbohydrate recipes. This is a simple recipe that takes minutes to prepare.
Always best to use free range chickens when possible.
2 large fresh chicken breast – skinned and butterflied
- Place frying pan on High heat and add 1/4 cup of olive oil. Leave for 2 minutes make sure the oil is piping hot before sealing the chicken. Make sure that you don’t burn the chicken fry for one minute each side then reduce the heat of the pan.
- Cook for a further 4 minutes medium heat on each side, whilst cooking start make the bean salad recipe below.
- 100g fresh beansprouts – washed
- 2 Grated carrots – peeled and tailed
- 1 Handful fresh chopped mint
- Chop and prepare all vegetables then place in a large bowl, once completed place to one side and make the dressing below.
- 1/4 cup Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Thai sweet chili dressing or 1/4 chili finely diced
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Toasted black sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar or lemon juice
Recipe followed should take 20 minutes to prepare and cook.