This quiche took me in total around 45 minutes to make. This is one of the easiest quiches you'll ever make. It's so simple, all you need for this recipe are the following ingredients. Prepare the ingredients first.
1 Baking tin 8'' or 10''
1 Tortilla wrap 12''
3 Free range eggs
1/2 cup Sour cream
1/2 cup grated Cheese
1 Red onion diced finely
100 g Mushroom finely sliced
1 handful Sun dried tomatoes sliced
1. Turn on the oven gas mark 5 , 190°C or 375°F. Place the tortilla wrap in the baking tin, push around the edges gently making sure that you don't break the tortilla. You don't need to line the tin with grease.
2. Place the prepared vegetables and cheese into the tortilla base. Then mix your eggs and sour cream together, beat until all eggs are broken, then add a little seasoning, salt and pepper.
3. Once all the egg filling is ready pour the mixture in the base of the tortilla with the vegetables, then place the quiche into the oven on gas mark 5 ,190°C or 375°F and cook for 35 minutes.
4. Remove from oven and leave rest for 5 minutes, this will allow for the egg to drop and the quiche to set.
I served this with low fat mayonnaise, herbed potatoes and salad. The great thing about quiche is that you easily eat this dish cold the next day.
- Tags: 30 Minute Meals, food, foods, fuels, healthy recipe, Healthy Recipes, Healthy snacks, lifestyle, protein