Orzo Vegetable Pasta Recipe
- 200g Orzo Pasta
- 4 large mushrooms sliced
- 2 capsicums sliced
- 2 courgettes sliced
- 2 large onions peeled & sliced
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- salt & pepper pinch
- 2 cloves garlic finely diced
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 handful fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water. (follow cooking instructions)
- Using a frying pan place on medium heat, place olive oil in pan. Once hot add garlic cook for 30 seconds. Then add capsicums and onions cooking for a further 3 minutes. Once soft add balsamic.
- Add mushroom, courgettes , salt, pepper then tomatoes, simmer for 5 minutes on low heat
- Remove cooked Orzo from pan and drain excess water, once water is drain and finish with 2 tbsp olive oil, fresh herbs and pesto.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.