Summer is coming closer, and so is our tension to look perfect in our beautiful summer clothes. Getting a fit body that looks amazing in all kinds of dresses is not an easy task, but it is not impossible either. Worry not! There exist some perfect workouts for you that can give you a very desirable body in no time! We have done the tiring research for you. Having filtered all the useless workouts, we have brought top 5 workouts which will get you ready for summer in just 21 days!
Bulgarian Split Squats
The Bulgarian Split Squats mainly work on the fitness, shape, and strength of your legs. In addition to strengthening your legs, the Bulgarian split squats are beneficial for your quads, calves, and hamstrings.
- First of all, you need a chair, stair or anything that is about knee-length high from the ground you’re standing on. The chair should be facing your back.
- Rest your left foot first on the chair.
- Bring your whole body downwards into a sitting position until your left knee (of the foot that is resting on a chair) almost touches the ground.
- Lift your body upwards into a standing position. Repeat 10 times.
It is rather rare to see a discussion where the fitness body is the topic and push-ups aren’t recommended by a person or two. Push-ups keep into shape your chest, triceps as well as shoulders.
- For push-ups, first of all, you need a clean mat.
- Lie down on the mat that is spread on the ground and get into a position in which your body looks like a straight down drawn on a scale.
- Arch your elbows at 90-degree
- Push up the frontal part of your body while exerting a force on your elbows and arms.
- Once fully pushed up, lower the frontal part of your body while relaxing your arms and elbows but still keeping them in shape.
- Repeat at least eight times on your first try and then keep increasing the number of push-ups once you start progressing.
Bridge With Alternating Leg-Lifts
- Take a clean mat and spread it on the floor.
- Lie down with your face facing the roof with your hands lying relaxed onto your sides.
- Lift your knees up high while your feet stay firmly (but relaxed) on the ground. Lift your knees to your chest, stomach and knees are in a straight 45-degree line with the ground.
- Stay in this position for about 30 seconds then bring your body back down and let it relax.
Standing Torso Twist
This exercise benefits the spine by making it stronger.
- Stand straight.
- Twist your upper body at 90 degrees onto the side while keeping the lower body firmly on the ground.
Standing Dumbbell Curls
The standing dumbbell curls will strengthen and fix the shape of your biceps and shoulders.
- Stand straight with your legs drawn apart widely.
- Hold anything that weighs in between 10-30 pounds in your hands.
- Live your hands up to your shoulders while keeping the face of the inner side of your arms in the same direction that you are facing.
- Bring hands down.