If you’ve shopped the fitness market at all, you realize that there are many different types of skipping ropes from which to choose. There are options that are light and easy and then there are various steel skipping ropes that offer a different level of workout.
Before you just go and buy one though, here is a list of benefits you will get when you make one part of your regular fitness routine:
- They improve your cardiovascular system. While all skipping ropes will make your heart work harder, the steel ones do so a little more as they are generally a little heavier and require more effort, making you sweat harder.
- They build muscle strength and size. If you’re looking to give your muscles a great workout to help them grow stronger and bigger, a steel skipping rope will do just that. Again, their extra weight taxes your muscles, giving you more results than you’ll find with a cloth or vinyl rope.
- They increase your stamina. Spend some time with a steel skipping rope and you will definitely build your endurance. Before you know it, you will be able to skip for several minutes at a time, increasing your speed – and your overall fitness level.
- They are more durable. If you have ever used a vinyl or cloth skipping rope, then you know that they get worn down over time and after lots of use. However, you won’t have that problem with a steel rope as it is more durable so it will last a lot longer, allowing you to get more workouts out of it.
- They spin faster. You can take your training to the next level with a steel skipping rope because they spin faster, testing your body more so than the other varieties. So, if you’re ready to move to a more advanced skipping level, a steel rope is a definite ‘must-have.’
Enjoy all of these great benefits by adding a steel skipping rope to your routine. You won’t regret it!