Thinking of going for a run, yet can’t seem to get yourself out the door? Certainly, sometimes it takes more mental energy to get yourself excited about hitting the pavement, so here are 10 reasons that should compel you to lace up your shoes and hit your favorite path…today:
- Once you are done running, you will feel more energetic and ready to conquer that to-do list that has been sitting stagnant for way too long.
- The fresh air will calm your mind and increase your focus, two factors that will help you succeed in whatever you choose to tackle after you get back.
- Getting out and into the world around you allows you to see and interpret new things, making the experience as beneficial to your spirit as it is to your body and mind.
- Running causes your body to release feel-good endorphins, which means that you’ll feel better and reduce your risk of depression by doing it.
- When it comes to muscles, if you don’t use them, you lose them. Therefore, running is a great way to help ensure that your leg muscles grow stronger instead of weaker.
- By going out and running, even if you don’t necessarily feel like it, you are teaching your kids how to make their own health a priority, thereby helping them live a longer, healthier life.
- Running is a great stress reliever, so it will help release all of those pent up feelings that you have had inside for far too long.
- Some of the greatest ideas and solutions occur when you’re lost in your run, making this a great time to tackle the issues that have been bothering you.
- Get out and run today and you’ll likely sleep better tonight.
- There is simply no valid reason as to why you shouldn’t go out for a run.
Now, lace up those shoes and go. You’ll be glad you did.
- Tags: fitness trainer, life health, Resistance, running, Speed Training, sport, teenager, training, weight loss, weightloss, Wellbeing, women