hemorrhoids are found to be a common suffering for today's adults, Hemorrhoids are also known as piles and are caused by varicose veins inside the rectum.
Causes for Hemorrhoids
- Hereditary- often hemorrhoids can be passed down the family chain, from mother, father or grandparents.
- Age- as we grow older normally the lining of the anus becomes lose and less effective
- Constipation - Often straining on the passing of stools can be the most common, larger stools put pressure on the anus, leaving us strain and push can often force us to push on the veins and develop hemorrhoids
Four Grades of Hemorrhoids
- Grade 1, these are the most common, small swellings happen inside the back passage, these will not be felt or seen from outside the anus. Most people are unware of this stage.
- Grade 2 grow larger, these are normally partly pushed out of the anus when you use the toilet, often they spring back inside again when finished.
- Grade 3 prolapse stage, these hang out in small groups one or more from the anus. However, these can be pushed back inside the anus.
- Grade 4 permanently stage were they hang down from within the anus, they cannot be pushed back inside.
Way's to treat hemorrhoids
The best way to treat hemorroids is with regular exercise and a healthy diet plan.
Eating easy digestive foods can remove the pain from going to the toilet, as they speed up the digestion process this allows your stomach to work more effectively and faster at digesting nutritents and food particles.
High starch foods like potatoes & rice are good as long as eaten in small quaities. Wheat free diets can play a huge part in the recovery procress, avoiding yeast, bread, pasta and bakery items will help the intestines with flow food and reduce pain, removing the wheat free food particles will be faster and better for making the stools softer and easier to pass.
Increasing these foods can help the food process and reduce pain
- Museli - wheat free
Drink more water
If you don't drink enough water and you dehydrate your body, you can suffer from constipation, this is because of the walls of the intestines not having enough fluid to pass the food, then the digestive system be slow and can cause painful feelings in your intestines. Just like a water slide, with no water, it would take you a long time to reach the end.
Drink 2 litres of water per day, and keep your body hydrated.
Too much coffee, tea or energy drinks will have a large amount of caffeine which causes you to dehydrate faster.
Exercise is very important in the recovery of hemorrhoids, regular cardiovascular exercise three times per week can help your body and internal organs work more efficiently. Standing exercises such like walking, running, jogging, dancing, exercise classes are great, swimming also. Sitting exercises like rowing and cycling should be avoided.