Apricot and mango smoothie recipe
This mango smoothie recipe is a great and ideal way to kick start your day with vitamins and nutrients.
Mango contains vitamin E this reduces the risk of cancer and cardiovascular illnesses.
Mango is rich in magnesium, calcium and carotene, all of which help maintain healthy skin and vision.
All ingredients are easy to find and inexpensive, the recipe given serves 2 people.You need a hand blender or food processor for this recipe.
- 1 Apricot , 78kcal
- 2 Ripe Mango, 70kcal
- 3/4 Cup Ice
- 1/2 yoghurt
- 1 Tables Spoon honey, 120Kcal
- 150 ml milk (normal or soya), 78kcal
- First rinse all fruit, Take mango out of skin either peal skin off fruit or slice in half and then cut into 3cm diced cubes. Core the apricot and cut into large pieces
- Place apricot , mango, honey, milk and ice into blender
- Blend until smooth
- Place into glass and serve
Its best to consume the smoothie within 10 minutes otherwise the mixture of ingredients will absorb one another.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.