Spinach flat bread
Recipe for this spinach and cottage cheese flat bread is easy to prepare.
First make the flat bread dough mix
- 2 cups wholemeal flour
- 30 ml olive oil
- sugar, salt and mixed herbs pinch of each
- 5 g yeast
- 50ml tepid water ( slightly warm to activate the yeast)
- 100g frozen spinach – de-frozen
- 70g cottage cheese- drain from fluid
- 3 sun dried tomato chopped
- Turn oven on 200 C, Combine all the bread ingredients together using hands or food mixer, if you dough is to wet use a little flour on your hands to stop it sticking. Prove in warm area for 20 minutes
- Mix spinach, cottage cheese and tomato in a bowl mix and add herbs
- Take dough and roll balls with hands then roll out with rolling pin , place on tray and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Energy packed lunch with added bonus of added nutrients such like iron, vitamin A.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.