Whilst working on a computer ensure that your body isn’t suffering from sitting with a bad posture. Here are some tips to make sure that your posture stays in the correct position whilst working.
- Feet should be flat on the floor.
- Tilt the seat slightly down wards placing more weight towards feet.
- Make sure the weight is spread across your buttocks and thigh area.
- Don’t put all the weight on the tail of you spine.
- Bring your shoulders backwards towards each other.
- Keep your hands level with keyboard.
- Support your forearms and elbows.
- Keep your screen direct at eye level.
If you read from text during work, items like books, letters or documents, it would certainly be worth investing in a copy holder.
It’s important to keep moving, every now and then make an effort to walk the coffee room or toilet and take a break from the screen, too much screen time can affect your brain during and after work, putting extra strain on the eyes by focusing can often lead to headaches or pains.
You can find a range of programs online that can help achieve all these exercises using a memory program.
Remember to keep moving regularly as this will help reduce eye tension and reduce fatigue.