Recipe serves four people.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 2 cups short grain rice
- 4 cups full fat milk
- 1/2 honey
- pinch of salt
- wash rice, and place into sauce pan with milk, put on medium heat hob.
- cook for 30 minutes until rice is soft, make sure that you keep moving the rice be careful not to burn pan.
- toast spices and nuts for 30 seconds in dry frying pan, then add directly into pudding.
- add salt, honey and sultanas and stir well, remove from heat and serve.
too drop the calories from this dish use skimmed milk instead of full fat.