Indian rice pudding
Recipe serves four people.
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cashew nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 2 cups short grain rice
- 4 cups full fat milk
- 1/2 honey
- pinch of salt
- wash rice, and place into sauce pan with milk, put on medium heat hob.
- cook for 30 minutes until rice is soft, make sure that you keep moving the rice be careful not to burn pan.
- toast spices and nuts for 30 seconds in dry frying pan, then add directly into pudding.
- add salt, honey and sultanas and stir well, remove from heat and serve.
too drop the calories from this dish use skimmed milk instead of full fat.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.