Summer beetroot and feta salad
This is a great summer salad recipe which is ideal for light lunch or starter, a great tasting clean meal option. Vegetarian and gluten free.
- 2 Beetroots cooked and diced
- 1/2 Onion finely diced
- 1/2 Red pepper finely diced
- 1 Baby gem lettuce thinly sliced
- 50g Low fat feta crumbled
- Balsamic vinegar a cap full
- Olive oil a cap full
- Sea salt and pepper pinch of each
Prepare all the ingredients above. Wash the lettuce throughly and chop the salad ingredients
Place the peppers, onions and beetroot into a bowl together then add vinegar and olive oil. Mix together well with salt and pepper.
Place the cleaned lettuce on a plate, then add the feta and beetroot mix on top. Serve with fresh quarter tomatoes on the side and fresh herbs.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.