The Full product Description
PhD Nutrition Re-Inforce is a Joint Supplement. It contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Vitamin C. PhD Nutrition Re-Inforce also contains Rosehip and Olive Leaf Extract.
Ensuring that your bones and cartilage stay healthy is extremely important for anyone who trains or lives an active lifestyle. PhD Nutrition Reinforce joint health supplement contains glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid; three well known ingredients in the sporting world.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage.
Glucosamine. Glucosamine is important for building cartilage. Cartilage is a connective tissue found in certain areas of the body. The tissues function as a padding for bones and joints. As we age, our glucosamine levels start to decrease. Supplementing with glucosamine is important for those who engage in regular physical activity.
• New Reinforce joint support capsules
• Helps maintain healthy cartilage function
• Contains Glucosamine Sulphate, Hyaluronic acid and Chondroitin
• Ideal for athletes looking for joint support when training
• Ideal for those who undertake regular exercise
• Contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin
• Formulated with vitamin C to help support collagen formation