- Premium Leg Glute Set is Designed to help lower body improvement for athletes, the complete set will give you the resistance levels required for strength and stamina increase which will give you the cutting edge for your training sessions making you stronger than your competition.
- FH Lateral Resistance Band is an aid that helps improve and strengthen your lateral motion. The band is made from heavy latex and is connected to two padded ankle straps. This type of training is highly recommended for racket and ball sports. Can also be use for pilates and yoga exercises. Resistance 25lbs in weight
- FH Resistance Exercises Loop 4 Band Set is specifically designed for HITT workouts and rehabilitation physiotherapist training. X Heavy - Green 12 lbs Heavy - Blue 10 lbs Medium - Red 7 lbs Light - Black 6 lbs Each band is 30 cm in length and 5 cm width The set is easily transportable weighing at 100 grams in total, you can fit this whole set in your pocket.
- The band package comes with two leg straps which fit around the higher thigh, you can adjust the leg cuff size to fit upper and lower legs for training different muscle groups. These leg straps are awesome tools in development of motor skill training; balance speed strength stamina
- FH Kinetic resistance leg band set designed to help increase fast twitch leg muscle fibres increasing explosive speed and strength. Different colour bands for different resistance levels. 2 Red Bands 11 lbs - Medium 2 Green Bands 16 lbs - Medium Heavy 2 Black Bands 22 lbs - Heavy Each bands length is 240mm. with 2 Padded Thigh Straps
Is there a time limit on refunds?
Refunds must be requested within 30 days of item arrival.
We require customers to complete a Fitness Health RMA Form (Return of Merchandise Authorisation) for any orders over £50. This form needs to be completed on request of refund, goods will be refunded once form has been signed and submitted. Once submitted we will review the case and action any refund or replacement that I’m is granted. This form will be sent in an email to the customer on request.
All items over the amount of £50 must be returned to Fitness Health with a RMA. Smaller items can be returned without the RMA form. All we ask for is a small note to be placed into the parcel with a detailed description of the reason for return Also any invoices should be returned with the product.
Returns must be sent to;
FitnessHealth Ltd. (returns),
606 Gower Road , SA2 7DP
Please contact us [email protected] for more details of returns
If the buyer wishes to have the postage costs refunded, then we ask them to return the item with the postage receipt so that we can refund the postage costs . All items being returned should be in good re-saleable condition. All items should be returned within 14 days. After this time the buyer is responsible for the cost of returning the item.
We advice buyers to obtain proof of postage when returning products to us in case of mis-delivery.
Unfortunately, we cannot refund the original P+P costs after 7 days after delivery.
In the case of damaged, faulty or incorrect items Fitness Health Ltd will cover postage costs.
All refunds will be granted once products have been received and checked at our returns department.
Please contact [email protected] if you need any more information.
If you cancel your order in writing after it has been shipped but not yet received, or you refuse to accept the delivery, then you are responsible for all return freight charges to Fitness Health Ltd . If you refuse to accept delivery of your order because it has arrived damaged you will not be charged for its return. If you cancel your order in writing within 7 working days of delivery of your item(s) it is your responsibility to return the item(s) to Fitness Health Ltd at your expense.
You must ensure that the goods are securely packed and insured against loss or damage and the goods arrive in an as new saleable condition by a carrier that requires a signature as proof of delivery.
Please see our delivery information for terms regarding collection of faulty and damaged products or short deliveries.
If you return items claiming they are defective, fitness health will examine the returned items and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time. Fitness Health will process the refund as soon as possible, and within thirty (30) days of the day fitness health confirms via e-mail that you are entitled to a refund for defective items.
Please return the items back to us including details where possible of:
• Your Order Number
• Product Code/Product Name
• Details of the fault
• Whether you would prefer a refund or replacement
fitness health advises that you send items back via registered post. The return address is:
FitnessHealth Ltd. (returns)
606 Gower Road , SA2 7DP
Physical activities can be hazardous. The selection and use of suitable equipment requires skill, and you should ensure you are appropriately equipped and trained. In the interests of your safety and the safety of others, you should also ensure that you are properly trained in the techniques you will need to employ in pursuit of your chosen activity. fitness health ltd recommends that you seek and take the advice of a suitably qualified person before purchasing your equipment. Once purchased, the equipment should only be used in accordance with the manufacturers' instructions and should likewise be inspected before use and properly maintained.
Please contact us on 44 2921258005 (phone currently out of service due to demand) or email [email protected] for more information.