Mixed salad Roman Lettuce, tomato, spring onion and paprika.
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 1 Roman Lettuce
- 1 paprika – pepper sliced
- 1 spring onion sliced
- Mixed leaf
- 1/4 cup Mayonaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper pinch of each.
- 1/4 cup water
- Place lettuce in a bowl and toss with fresh vegetables.
- season with salt and pepper and place into bowl add vegetables on top.
- Mix dressing together and serve separate..
This is a easy salad to make. Please make sure you wash vegetables and leaves before use.
These salad leaves rich in nearly all nutrients; Minerals; Iron, Magnesium, Folate and Calcium
Vitamins; A,B, C, E and K