Vegetable Spinach Lasagna
Spinach has to be one of my favourite leaf vegetables for cooking. You can do anything you want with it, it’s so easy to create a wonderful dish with a load of spinach. You can add to curries, salads, pasta!
Did you know that fresh spinach contains nine times the amount of vitamin K to help build stronger better bones.
- 200g fresh or frozen spinach
- 2 Cloves of garlic crushed
- 200g Grated cheese
- 2 large onions diced small
- 2 carrots diced small
- 100g mushroom sliced
- 100 ml cream fraiche
- 1 Pack Lasagne sheets
- 8g mixed herbs or basil
- Place a pan on the heat and add oil with garlic. Fry the vegetables together for 4 minutes on high heat then add spinach. Keep on the move add salt and pepper
- Cook on low heat for a further 10 minutes. Stir to make sure it does not burn
- Place first layer of sauce in baking tray, then cover with lasagna sheets, repeat 3-4 times until mix is finished.
- Finish with last layer and top with creme fraiche and then cover with remaining cheese ,place in the preheated oven at 170 f allow 45 minutes to cook.