Spicy Asian Chicken Steak Recipe
Pan fried spicy chicken steak with Asian mixed salad. This is a simple recipe that takes minutes to prepare, all you need to do is marinade the steaks before cooking. The marinade was easy, I used red Thai curry paste, crushed garlic, lime juice, fresh chopped ginger, paprika, sweet chili sauce and soy sauce. You can tweak the marinade to your liking, if you like spicy then more curry paste, chili sauce and paprika. Mix and leave rest for 30 minutes before cooking.
Gluten, wheat and dairy free.
Always best to use free range chickens when possible.
2 large fresh Marinaded chicken breasts,
- Place frying pan on High heat and add a little olive oil. Leave for 2 minutes make sure the oil is piping hot before sealing the chicken. Make sure that you don’t burn the chicken fry for one minute each side then reduce the heat of the pan.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes medium heat on each side, whilst cooking start make the bean salad recipe below.
- 100g fresh cabbage – washed
- 2 Grated carrots – peeled and tailed
- 1 Handful fresh chopped mint
- 1 Onion halved and sliced
- Chop and prepare all vegetables then place in a large bowl, once completed place to one side and make the dressing below.
- 1/4 cup Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Thai sweet chili dressing or 1/4 chili finely diced
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Toasted black sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar or lemon juice
Recipe followed should take 20 minutes to prepare and cook.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.