Are you looking for a protein smoothie recipe that isn’t loaded with unnatural and bad-for-you substances? Would you like one that is just as pleasing to your taste buds as it is beneficial to your health and wellness?
Smoothies are great because they’re easy to make and very good for you at the same time. Plus, if you load them with protein, they keep you fuller longer so you don’t have to contend with those diet sabotaging hunger pangs.
Here are our top five picks when it comes to all-natural protein-rich smoothies that satisfy your body and your appetite:
- Berry Blend – Take ½ cup each of strawberries, raspberries and cherries and blend them with one scoop of natural protein powder, one cup of skim milk and as much ice as you need. This is a very refreshing smoothie for a warm summer day.
- Peanut Butter Delight – Mix 1 ½ cups unsweetened almond milk, 2 scoops all-natural chocolate protein mix and 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter with one frozen banana in a blender. This one is great for those times when you crave something sweet yet salty.
- Coffee Creation – Blend 12 ounces of skim milk, one tall shot of Espresso (or strong coffee), 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder and one scoop of ice. Not only will you satisfy your tummy, but your energy will get a boost too.
- Sweet Success Smoothie – If you love sweet, you’ll love this all-natural and healthy smoothie. Mix ¼ container of tofu, one cup plain non-fat yogurt, a banana and ½ tablespoon of honey. It’s like dessert in a glass.
- Apple Crisp – Mix ½ cup unsweetened applesauce, 6 ounces almond milk, 2 scoops natural protein powder and ice and get ready to taste something almost as good as mom’s apple pie.
Try one, or all, of these and get your protein fix while keeping your health and hunger intact. It’s like having the best of both worlds.
- Tags: Body Building, cooking at home, diet, Featured, health, Healthy Recipes, Nutrition, protein, smoothies, Super Smoothies, Vitamin information table