What is Personal Training
What is Personal Training?
You’ve heard of personal trainers, right? And, you know kinda sorta what they do. But, are you
aware of how beneficial they are to your success at losing weight and/or gaining strength?
No doubt about it, having someone who is extremely educated and knowledgeable about health
and fitness can only help you achieve your goals, yet so few people use them. Why? Because we
believe we can do it ourselves.
It’s the same as how we doctor ourselves. We start to not feel good, so we go to the internet and
research our “symptoms.” Before we know it, we’ve diagnosed ourselves with the most God
awful disease known to man. We go to the doctor for confirmation, only to be told that it’s a cold
that will likely go away on its own in 7-10 days. Makes you feel kind of foolish, doesn’t it?
Well, isn’t it just as silly to try to develop your own fitness routine when you know just enough
to be dangerous? And, why risk injury or, at a minimum, no results when you can go to someone
that can tell you exactly what you need to do and teach you exactly how to do it?
What Do Personal Trainers Know That You Don’t?
Personal trainers know more than you may realize when it comes to health and fitness. They’re
required to have knowledge in several different areas in order to even become certified. These
- All the bones in the body and how they’re connected, which is important in exercise
- safety and effectiveness
- All the muscles in the body and how to work each one to their maximum potential
- The benefits of cardiovascular exercise and strength-training and how to make them work
- for people of all ages and sizes
- How to devise a program that gives the best results in the shortest amount of time
- What foods properly fuel the body so that it can work at its peak level
- How to overcome plateaus in weight loss and muscle strengthening
- Proper form to ensure not only safety, but that the right muscles are targeted
The list goes on and on, but you get the point. If you want okay results, figure it out yourself. But
if you want a program that will give you the results that you want in a shorter amount of time, go
to a professional. Hire a personal trainer. It’s worth it.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.