Pad thai noodle salad teriyaki recipe
Vegetable pad thai noodle salad with peanut teriyaki
Rice noodles are some of the healthiest in the market. Most rice noodles are gluten free and easy to cook. Just cooked them in boilimg water for 2-3 minutes then transfer to cold water and start the cooling process straight away.
- 1 packet rice noodles
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 fresh ginger grated
- 3 tbsp teriyaki sauce
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 1 handful of chopped peanuts
- 2 Sliced tomatoes
- 1 Pepper ( Paprika)- sliced thin strips
- 1/2 Cucumber- sliced thin strips
- 2 Carrots – sliced thin strips
Prepare, before you start cooking make sure you wash and peel all the vegetables first.
- Cook rice noodles in boiling water for 2-3 minutes until soft, remove and wash through well with cold water.
- Place a large sauce pan on the high heat, add oil, chili, garlic and peanuts fry for 3 minutes keep on the move.
- Then add ginger to pan add teriyaki cook for 1 minute
- Combine grated carrot, cucumber, tomato, carrot, coriander and lemon juice.
- Mix all together in a big bowl, rice noodles , vegetables and dressing then enjoy.
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.