Pesto Herb Scones – recipe homemade bakery
Pesto herb scone recipe
Scone recipes are easy! You can adapt the recipe adding ingredients to deliver your own personal scone. Simple rules when baking scones .
- Always make a mixture that is slightly wet.
- Never over mix the dough, mix until it just binds.
- Always preheat your oven.
- Check they’re cooked before removing from oven. If not reduce the heat and cook for longer.
Recipe below makes 5-6 large scones
Flour – 200 g
Milk – 200 ml
Cheese grated – 100g
Pesto – 10g
Mixed herbs -10g
Baking powder – 20g
Pepper and salt – pinch
Tomato fresh- 1 small diced
Chopped parsley – handful
- Pre heat your oven
- Mix all the dry ingredients together with your hands using a large mixing bowl
- Mix together until everything just binds
- Grab a handful of mixture and place onto greased tray and place in oven
- Cook for 176c 3 minutes( achieve good raise)
- Then turn down and place on 165c for 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and cool on tray
Freshly baked scone with some melted butter, you can’t go wrong!
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.