Vegetables when eaten raw are awesome for total body cleansing food. Fresh raw vegetables can help by cleaning the internal organs, stomach and upper bowel’s.
Eat more raw vegetables and reduce the risk from colon cancer.
Beans and raw cabbage can help boost immune system and reduce stomach ulcers.
Eating more chili kills harmful bacteria and can help your blood circulation.
Asian salad recipes are so easy to make, and most benefit from being vegan friendly. Free from gluten and dairy.
- 1/4 White cabbage sliced
- 1 Grated carrot
- 50g fresh beansprouts – washed
- 1 Handful fresh chopped mint
- Chop and prepare all vegetables then place in a large bowl, once completed place to one side and make the dressing below.
- 1/4 cup Sesame oil
- 2 tbsp Thai sweet chili dressing or 1/4 chili finely diced.
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Toasted black sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp Rice vinegar or lemon juice.
- Just make a dressing with oil, honey, vinegar and soy sauce
- slice cabbage and add dressing, mix well then cover with sesame seeds