What can I do with old carrots? soup recipe
Have some old carrots you need to use up? try this easy soup recipe !
Carrot, ginger & cumin soup
- 500 g carrots peeled & chopped
- 2 large onions peeled and diced
- 1 small cut of fresh ginger
- Tsp cumin ground
- Tsp ground coriander
- Pinch of cumin seeds
- 20ml Greek Yogurt
- Pinch salt and pepper
- 2 litres stock ( chicken or vegetable)
- Boil water, add vegetable stock to boiling water mixing throughly
- Place carrots and onions into boiling stock and leave on high heat for 20 minutes until carrots are cooked fully
- Once this stage is reached add the salt, pepper, spices with ginger and blend together with hand blender.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes, then add yogurt and serve hot.
- You can always finish with a pinch of fresh herbs to make it special.
For other carrot recipes please follow here
Sign up and save
Entice customers to sign up for your mailing list with discounts or exclusive offers.